Meraki Talent has been engaged to recruit an exciting Associate Partner position at a global management consulting firm in London.
Meraki Talent has been engaged to recruit an exciting Associate Partner position at a global management consulting firm in London. The company prides itself on supporting a broad range of Wealth Management/Private Banking clients in their transformative efforts to compete and succeed in an evolving financial landscape. Role Responsibilities:
- Advise clients in complex projects on the topics of Target Operating Model development, Digitisation, Operational Efficiency, Systems Selection & Implementation
- Development of technical concepts and implementation planning at the interface of business and IT
- Management of projects with a focus on business analysis, quality assurance and software evaluation delivery
- Defining the organisation’s go-to-market strategy, including marketing strategy
- Mentoring and coaching Consultants, Senior Consultants and Managers on key Wealth Management/Private Banking transformation activities
- As a member of the Executive Team, defining the company’s Wealth Management/Private Banking service offerings and delivering it to clients
- In-depth experience in Wealth Management/Private Banking client segments, products and propositions, channels and front-to-back operating models
- Ideally some exposure to consulting, either through a consulting firm, or acting in an internal consulting capacity
- Able to leverage a strong local network of clients, partners and vendors
- Excellent understanding of process design and improvement and management
- Track record of project/programme governance and delivery lifecycle
- Solid understanding of information architectures and key technology platforms and solutions used in the sector
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to manage stakeholders internally and throughout a client organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a boutique, yet highly established, consulting firm where your efforts and skills will be immediately recognised and appreciated across the business.