Manager - Data Protection / GDPR - Top Tier Consultancy
- 60000 - 80000 + bonus + bens
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Milburn Lewis
- 18 mai 18 2018-05-18
Leading Top tier consultancy require a candidate with strong experience of Data Protection and GDPR to join their Data & Privacy team. This market leading consultancy is investing heavily in expanding its Data & Privacy practice to meet growing client demand. The role sits within their wider UK assurance business, and will cover a diverse range of cross-industry clients.
My client, a top tier consultancy is looking for a Manager level candidate who will have the following responsibilities;
- Developing and owning client and internal relationships, including bringing existing relationships across to the firm
- Selling Data & Privacy services to clients through continually looking at areas to enhance value to their organisation;
- Leading and assisting business development activities through working on bids and proposal responses;
- Be an active member of the team on client-facing project work, being self-starting and motivated to produce the required high standard of deliverables including ensuring the appropriate risk management procedures are undertaken;
- Owning and delivering client engagements
- Establishing credibility both internally and externally through your knowledge, approach, and professionalism.
- Coaching the team to help them develop and progress.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience;
- Strong market credentials in data or information security working with FTSE 200 or similar organisations and an ability to demonstrate knowledge and insight in data management, management information and analytics;
- Proven experience in one or more of the following markets with an understanding of the key industry challenges they face: Telecoms, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Retail & Consumer, Entertainment & Media;
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, including communication with senior stakeholders of a non-data background (being able to communicate technical issues in simple business terms) and excellent reporting writing skills;
- Ability to identify and address client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships and understand the client’s business;
- The ability to build and manage your own portfolio of opportunities, engagements and relationships;
- Solid experience in managing projects, including developing project plans, budgets and deliverables schedules;
- Experience of managing people both in terms of managing delivery teams and providing coaching to individuals;
- Experience of the full engagement delivery lifecycle including risk and stakeholder management;
- Development of data standards and taxonomies;
- Good working knowledge of information security standards such as ISO 27001, Cobit, etc.
- Good working knowledge of current legislation e.g. DPA, GDPR
This a great opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients delivering high-profile projects within the Data Protection space.