Manager, Bulk Annuities Origination
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 22 mars 19
Manager, Bulk Annuities Origination
31 March 2019
£66,330 - £73,700
Job Description Summary
Supporting the Origination Senior Managers and Head of Origination and Structuring, this role is responsible for the planning and support required in the participation of competitive tender processes and the execution of bulk annuity transactions within agreed timescales and to a high quality. A combination of subject matter expertise and project management skills are the core skills required to deliver this role.
- Supports Senior Managers in the management of bulk annuity origination and project pipeline, drafting information to inform management, governance committees and wider business of project statuses.
- Develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, identifying key needs and areas of focus.
- Supports delivery and structuring of tender proposals and presentations, ensuring alignment of message and responses with agreed business strategy.
- Works across business units to identify appropriate resources to work on bulk annuity projects and capacity to support as required.
- Supports Senior Managers in their delivery to an appropriate governance structure (including understanding financial, legal, operational and other process requirements, in particular the interaction between each) to ensure sign-off from the various areas prior to the completion of a bulk annuity transaction.
- Drives progress against bulk annuity deal timelines and development project plans; understanding, challenging and proactively managing cost / time delays; liaising internally and externally to organise necessary contact / calls / meetings to deliver to the project plan.
- Supports full interaction with other areas of the business, including Operations and Finance, is undertaken to deliver successful on-boarding of new bulk annuity policies following contract signing.
- Works closely with and seeks support from more junior colleagues, helping develop their capabilities and relationships and demonstrating effective delegation.
KEY CAPABILITIES , KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Desire to build experience in supporting commercial transactions and deal structuring.
- Defined benefit pensions knowledge essential, ideally with bulk annuity experience.
- Strong analytical skills; providing external market and internal management information to add insight and assist in business decision-making.
- Demonstrates a track record of successfully managing projects on a day-to-day basis with multiple stakeholders.
- Shows an awareness of customer and conduct issues to ensure focus and an intrinsic desire to improve the customer experience in a business.
- Self-awareness with the desire to exceed expectations and demonstrate resilience in overcoming challenges and determination to deliver results for the business.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to engage a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Understands their impact on others and influences accordingly; builds effective and collaborative relationships internally and externally.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.