Manager, Market Data Strategic Partnerships
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- 10 juil. 18 2018-07-10
The Manager, Market Data Strategic Partnerships is responsible for the development, execution and management of CMEG’s market data distribution relationships, with particular focus on strategic partners and third-party data providers.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
The Manager, Market Data Strategic Partnerships is responsible for the development, execution and management of CMEG’s market data distribution relationships, with particular focus on strategic partners and third-party data providers. Working with other commercial functions in CMEG (Corporate Development, Product Management, Client Development & Sales, Business Line Management among others) and with business and technology owners in the Market Data team, the Manager, Market Data Strategic Partnerships will manage current and facilitate new strategic real time and historical data licensing and distribution relationships.
• Ensure a deep understanding of customers’ use and interaction with CME market data to create and implement commercial programs and initiatives which stimulate wider interest in CME markets in the short-term, leading to stronger data revenues in the long-term.
• Establish and communicate to internal stakeholders a qualification framework for assessing which wider CME initiatives require an alternative approach to market data licensing.
• Ensure there is proper accountability for all programs and initiatives and that business goals are met.
• Proactively identify further opportunities for CME to increase its channels of distribution.
• Manage and regularly review all commercial programs and initiatives.
• Develop a deep understanding of CME’s core market data licensing agreements, programs and policies.
• Develop a deep understanding of other Exchanges' market data licensing agreements, programs and policies.
• Undergraduate university degree, preferably Business or Finance.
• Experience in the market data business with a focus on market data licensing models, policy definition and pricing.
• FISD - Financial Information Associate
• Microsoft Office