Manager, UK Wholesale Marketing
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Company: Fidelity International
This role would require you to work closely sales and marketing colleagues to build your knowledge of wholesale client segments and their fund analysis and selection criteria and apply this in discussion with investment teams around the world as you seek to develop and maintain high quality content. You would also be responsible for planning and coordination of activity as well as development and delivery of high quality investment content.
You will work with colleagues in the UK Wholesale Marketing Team to deliver an impactful multimedia investment content programme targeted at UK wholesale fund buyers and financial advisers.
You will work closely with sales and marketing colleagues to build your knowledge of wholesale client segments and their fund analysis and selection criteria and apply this in discussion with investment teams around the world as you seek to develop and maintain high quality content.
Your role will involve the planning and coordination of activity as well as development and delivery of high quality investment content. All content must ensure that the competitive proposition of our UK Wholesale product range is well understood, clearly articulated and consistent across the channel. It should also seek to build a leadership position on topical market and industry issues and provide effective practitioner support to our client base.
Materials should be carefully crafted to demonstrate an understanding of the varied needs of the diverse wholesale distribution channel and will make use of your understanding of different media to successfully target these segments.
You will measure and track engagement and performance of content to develop insights which inform focus and priorities.
At all times, content must be managed to adhere to all necessary UK regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Contribute to the delivery of an investment content programme which supports the UK Wholesale business, including but not limited to:
- Develop, deliver and maintain relevant and timely investment content through a variety of traditional and digital means aligned to our key campaigns, segmented to maximise impact for our target client segments
- Edit content produced by other parts of the business, tailoring it to the UK professional audience and its needs
- Develop content for our proprietary events programme
- Input to and utilise a reporting framework to monitor content engagement to inform future strategy and development plans
- Develop compelling sales materials which clearly differentiate our funds proposition, including but not limited to:
- Baseline of product materials maintained for focus products, demonstrating clear articulation of points of differentiation and competitive advantage
- Maintain working relationship with Investment Directors and key investment and distribution team stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a reporting framework to monitor the use of materials and inform focus and priorities
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Interest in and knowledge of investments and the UK wholesale funds industry
- Basic understanding of the client segments within the UK wholesale business
- Some existing technical understanding of financial markets and investment funds (equities, fixed income, multi-asset - fixed income experience a particular benefit)
- Excellent communication and writing skills, with the ability to distil complex investment issues into more digestible and accessible formats
- Strong digital content mind-set
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects
- Analytical and process-oriented, with experience in evolving best practices based on analysis of data
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills to forge effective relationships across the marketing, sales and investment teams