EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Managing Consultant
to join our team in Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
About the team
Ambit Asset Finance is a configurable, end-to-end leasing and financing process management solution. It supports all asset-types and multinational operations, helping eliminate dependency on disparate legacy systems for increased operational efficiency and reduced total cost of ownership.
What you will be doing
- Implementation of Ambit Asset Finance at client sites
- Assessing client needs and setting up system to satisfy, identifying gaps, steering course to implement whilst awaiting developments, writing or specifying crystal reports or spread sheets to satisfy requirements.
- Will include all aspects of the clients business from Application through to contract management accounting, collection, asset management etc
- Liaison with development team that may include specification, fact finding or answering of specific questions in order to satisfy market or client requirements
- Assist and mentor other staff member in all areas of the functional and technical aspects of AAF
- Lead projects to a successful project i.e. act as a project lead
- Inherit the responsibilities of solution owner i.e. ensure they understand all solutions being configured for a client and validate that they meet the business requirements. This also involves ensuring that all project activities and solutions have been co-ordinated across the project teams
- Lead migration activities and work independently to achieve tasks and milestones
- Assist with project construction i.e. understanding and documenting business requirements, assist with identifying solutions and steering prospective clients to understand the importance of project construction and how the system will return the investment made through solution benefits.
- Provide input into the product management function to assist with developing market requirements and the required solutions
- Accounting qualification or experience in the leasing or lending or Asset Finance sector
- IT skills - XML, SQL, understand database structures. Benefit if have working knowledge of .net or C Sharp. Knowledge of report writer such as Crystal Reports
- Experience in using Asset Finance systems
- Leadership experience required
- A working consultant - someone who roles up their sleeves and gets the job done rather than mere oversight.
- Will not require supervision but assess situations and call for assistance when required
- Ability to work hours to fulfil role as a consultant which will from time to time require work to be performed outside of normal business hours.
The likely candidate will probably be from the following backgrounds
- Relevant business experience in the leasing, retail banking or lending sector
- Direct competitor implementing the respective solutions
- Senior implementation consultant from a broader base such as banking solutions (this may mean that specific experience is not held in leasing and lending but rather other financial products)
- Working or consulting for likely clients for AAF in the leasing and lending sector
•A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities!
•A competitive salary and benefits
•The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
NOTE: Business travel is expected
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.