The Investor Relations team is focused on the development and implementation of marketing strategy both for the group and any individual fund offerings. Activities covered include responding to requests for proposals (RFPs) received from prospective clients, creating and updating presentation materials, managing the communications and public branding, organising and coordinating onsite meetings for clients and serving as a source of information for the market.
The Marketing Associate will:
- Prepare responses to RFPs, DDQs, RFIs by liaising with Portfolio Managers, Sales, Legal, Finance and Operations
- Work with the investment teams to provide updates and communication for both internal and external use
- Maintenance of the existing standard RFP responses, writing new product and organisational specific responses and managing updates and improvements
- Assist in the production of presentation materials
- Organise and coordinate client meetings and events
- Manage exposure through maintenance, Management and Enhancement of information provision via Databases, Seminars, Industry Conferences and Annual meetings.
You will likely possess:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Management or Marketing
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in Investor Relations, RFP or similar space (with some Private Debt Exposure being highly desirable)
- You will possess a positive attitude and outlook with the expectation that you will need to fully engage in a wide variety of activities across the Marketing and Investor Relations space
- First class organisation skills, excellent attention to detail and highly competent communication skills are essential with the ability to articulate and present ideas effectively in both oral and written form
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- A real passion and energy for marketing and sales
- Ability to display initiative and creativity in approach to problem solving
- You will form an integral part of this experienced and highly professional team. It will provide not only a wonderful opportunity to learn but also superb sounding board for all activities in this space.
- The desire and ability to multitask across a wide array of activities/projects and be actively involved in working towards team outputs will be essential. You will be directly involved in and responsible for activities that will constitute a significant part of the Investor Relations team delivery for the business.