Marketing Director EMEA
Description Position at WorldFirst
We're looking for a world class Marketing leader with a background in B2B, to join us as we continue to rapidly scale our business in both the UK, Europe & the Middle East. As the Marketing Director of EMEA you will be responsible for developing the regional marketing strategy and leading the marketing team to help us deliver on our mission - To make it easy for SME's to do business anywhere. Who are you?
What you'll do:
- You have a deep understanding of the customer and a proven background in B2B - you know what makes an SME tick.
- You're evangelical about all things digital marketing and have successfully built and delivered digitally focused strategies across SEO, paid search & programmatic.
- You've, managed and coached high performing teams to achieve what was once deemed impossible - you lead others by inspiring them to go further.
- You will have experience working in a high growth business and won't be afraid to get stuck in, sometimes we all have to roll up our sleeves to get the job done.
- You're a true marketeer, with a diverse skillset, adept and comfortable delivering an omni-channel strategy.
- You're a balance of creative and analytical, you have the ability to think creatively but you use metrics and KPIs to drive business and marketing decisions.
- You're not afraid to pivot, you build your strategy on ROI and you constantly seek to raise the bar.
- You know what it is to grow an international business yourself, you've got experience in both UK and European markets.
- You'll be comfortable working in cross functional teams, we go further if we go together.
- You don't shy away from challenge, positive challenge drives progress and innovation.
What we offer:
- Lead and motivate an EMEA marketing team of 13
- Be a member of the EMEA leadership team
- Own all marketing activities for WorldFirst in the UK & EMEA, responsible for acquisition and retention of customer via the following channels:
- Paid digital
- Content-driven SEO
- Affiliates & Partnerships
- Events & Sponsorship
- Set measurable KPIs for all activity and demonstrate channel ROI through attribution modelling
- Work in conjunction with the Leadership team to lead the localization of the marketing strategy
- Define a robust CRM strategy and drive growth in the active client base through customer retention, increasing transaction frequency and value acquisition
- Ensure data and insights underpin the Marketing strategy
- Own the Marketing budget and operational management
- Drive local commercially focused PR and social media activities
- Manage third party agency relationships
Who we are:
- A competitive salary
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus scheme, company pension scheme, private health cover
- 25 days holiday
- Perks, including; free breakfast & fruit, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, bi-annual company parties
WorldFirst is an innovative global payment platform, helping businesses and people prosper by making the movement of money around the world faster, easier, safer and cheaper. Dedicated to driving pioneering technology, our growth is driven by our product development and international expansion, enabling us to power the next generation of global businesses.
Since our inception in 2004, we have been setting a new standard for the foreign exchange market and have transferred more than $70bn to date. Our diverse team of 650 specialist individuals span across 8 global offices, helping over 250,000 customers worldwide receive outstanding product offerings alongside dedicated award-winning customer service
Our mission to build the world's best financial services platform for international commerce accelerated upon joining the Ant Group. Ant supports over 1.2 billion customers and is dedicated to using technological infrastructure to provide inclusive financial services to individuals as well as small and micro businesses. Together, we believe financial services should be simple and we share Ant's vision of "bringing the world equal opportunities". Becoming an Ant Group company allows us to leverage one of the largest global commerce ecosystems with a platform for long-term growth across our key markets.
WorldFirst is an Equal Opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a welcoming environment where inclusivity is the norm, and our employees genuinely feel they can bring their whole true self to work.
WorldFirst welcomes conversions around flexible working arrangements.
WorldFirst is happy to offer additional support throughout the interview process where needed.