- £30,000pa - £40,000pa DOE
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Formax Credit (UK) Limited
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
Formax Credit is a FCA authorised Peer to Peer lending platform who is looking for a dedicated marketing manager to concentrate on inward investment and loan book growth. You will be expected to design, manage and implement both online and offline campaigns and work within set budgets. This really is an opportunity for the right candidate to join and make this department their own. The company is growing and you will be joining a team of hardworking individuals who are dedicated to delivering results.
- Lead the marketing strategy for lending within the company
- Develop a detailed understanding of peer to peer investors, borrowers and brokers and their associated journeys.
- Key stakeholder in marketing department, with responsibility for competitor monitoring and end-to-end marketing oversight.
- Define, develop and manage the marketing requirements for the platform across differing audiences
- Manage and develop direct report(s).
- Adhere to the Company’s brand and culture values, ensuring that all accountabilities are undertaken in accordance with the policies and procedures
- Solid marketing experience within lending sector
- Broad knowledge of marketing skills including leading and working on online and offline campaigns
- An analytical approach
- Excellent level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and relationship management skills
- Budget management experience desirable
This role is best suited for someone who wants to be involved in every stage of the marketing process. Not afraid of getting their hands dirty where the day to day consists of designing and delivering the marketing aspects of the platform and closely monitoring all campaigns.