- Market Rates
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- JP Morgan
- 15 nov. 18
JP Morgan - Marketing Executive - 12 months contract - London
Marketing Executive, International Exchange Traded Funds (ETF)
We are seeking a Marketing Executive to join JP Morgan Asset Management's Exchange Traded Funded (ETF) function for an initial 12 months contract in London.
The International ETF Marketing function, working closely with the Sales team, is responsible for the development, implementation and management of marketing activity, including campaigns, collateral, promotional work, digital and events to support our offer to professional investors across EMEA. The International ETF business is just one year old and the Marketing function, together with Sales, is focussed on positioning the business as market leader and valued partner with our key clients.
This is an important role within the International ETF business, which has ambitious plans for 2019 and beyond. It will be suitable for an individual looking to develop their career within a fast paced, dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be passionate about ensuring customer service excellence to internal and external stakeholders and delivering work of an exceptional standard. The International ETF Marketing function is small, but utilises specialist internal functions as well as the wider EMEA distribution function. Good stakeholder management skills, strong communication, the ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail will all be essential.
- To produce and maintain marketing collateral and assets ensuring they are compliant, accurate, align to Brand and fit with the overall marketing and business objectives.
- To ensure that communication processes and content adhere to company/industry standards and compliance regulations via an electronic workflow management system (Nexus).
- To work closely with the Senior marketing Manager and the Sales team ensuring that planned activity is fully supported from a Marketing perspective e.g. events are supplied, managed and fulfilled
- To support the development, management and distribution of Marketing assets and activity across EMEA.
- To assist in sourcing content and managing content distribution through various channels.
- To manage and coordinate updates to the ETF website sections across EMEA ensuring content is compliant.
- To support the implementation of co-ordinated email and other digital activity across the region.
- Work with local Marketing teams (across EMEA) and internal specialist functions to ensure ETF Marketing activity is prioritised, co-ordinated and comprehensively reported on across the region
- A passion for marketing and customer focused
- A team player
- Pro-active and hard-working
- High level of integrity
- Professional and confident - not afraid to push back
- A 'can-do' positive attitude
- Desire to learn with an ability to multi-task and project manage
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised and methodical
- An eye for detail
- Resourceful with the ability to seek out efficiencies in process
- Ability to prioritise as well as cope with and manage change
- A 'right first time' attitude
- A good practical knowledge of investment products
Experience and skills:
- A few years of marketing experience.
- Can demonstrate a broad business awareness and good strategic awareness.
- Experience in asset management / financial services or other regulated industry.
- Digital marketing experience/knowledge is preferable.
- Experience of Exchange Traded Funds is desirable but not essential.
- Good PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications essential.
- Ability to manage multiple relationships, both within the marketing team, and with internal clients, is critical to success of the role.
- Degree / marketing qualifications - desirable but not essential.
- Must be numerate and possess good analysis skills with the ability to interrogate data.