Job Purpose The role will be responsible for the execution of marketing activities for the retail and wholesale segment in the UK. This will involve a variety of tasks, including delivering email marketing, direct mail, web, events, literature, multi-media, account based marketing, co-marketing and adhoc marketing projects for different products and segments.
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager – UK to deliver and implement a number of marketing activities across the full range of marketing disciplines. Activities may include advertising, email communications, events both third party and proprietary, videos, client coms, web, content partnerships, social media and research.
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager – UK by executing on segment-specific initiatives and local product campaigns and fund launches.
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager - UK on co-marketing and account-based marketing initiatives to build awareness, engagement and consideration for AXA IM with key clients. Focusing on delivering key assets to the client.
- Co-ordinate the roll out and distribution of content developed by the global content team and other teams as relevant. This will involve defining and implementing the content across advertising, social media and co-marketing platforms.
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager - UK to deliver local initiatives and projects. Including RI, Education and D2C initiative.
- Help to manage the budget for each activity.
- Responsible for developing email templates.
- Proficient use of photoshop for local adaptations.
- Relevant degree and experience in marketing and communications in the financial services sector, preferably with experience of the asset management/securities sector
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong verbal and written communicating skills
- Proven ability and confidence in presenting
- Experience in managing internal stakeholders
- Good creative skills
- Strong project management skills and a can do attitude
- Strong interest in investment matters
- Be a proactive, dynamic and highly client-focused self-starter
- Able to work independently yet as a proven team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build easy relationships with different teams and person (investment teams, product managers and other business partners) to capture ideas and extract relevant and timely information
- Preferred second language capabilities in either; Italian, French, Spanish or Mandarin