Our client, a leading UK Investment Manager are seeking a Marketing Executive to in their London team. As a member of a busy Marketing & Communications team, the role entails the design and production of marketing materials for use by Sales and investment teams. This individual will work collaboratively with Sales, Compliance and investment teams across a number of products.
The Marketing & Communications team’s remit is broad and covers a wide range of the marketing mix. The right individual will liaise with various business areas and must be confident in doing so. Duties will be varied and include preparation and production of presentations and delivering branded materials across the business.
- Create, update and maintain fund and firm level presentations in Powerpoint. To include the production of ad hoc and standard quarterly presentations
- Produce pitch books for client meetings held by the Institutional, Wholesale Sales and Client Services teams
- Maintain and improve company presentations
- To think creatively in order to enhance the look of fund manager presentations
- Present concept visualization ideas thought the use of infographics
- Design and implementation of infographics and creative artwork into presentation decks using Adobe packages
- Assist in checking of marketing literature
- Offer support to other team members with updating standard/bespoke professional/institutional presentations
- Manage the Marketing Requests inbox and tracker logs to ensure all requests are dealt with efficiently and within a timely manner
- Liaise directly with Compliance for approval processes
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from Sales teams and portfolio managers
- Monitor consistency across all presentation materials
- 5+ years relevant industry experience within a Marketing role
- Advanced PowerPoint & intermediate Excel skills
- InDesign and Illustrator experience
- Numerate with attention to detail
- Team-oriented, collaborative approach
- Proven ability to take initiative, prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet client expectations and deadlines across multiple projects.