- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Macquarie Group
- 15 déc. 17
Marketing Senior Manager, London
We're looking for a Manager/Senior Manager Marketing to join our Macquarie Capital team based in our state of the art London offices. This is for a 12 month maternity leave cover
About the role
We’re looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to join our Macquarie Capital team based in our state of the art London offices. This is an exciting career opportunity for a creative and digitally savvy marketing professional to continue the evolution of Macquarie Capital’s marketing across the region whilst leading a high performing creative team.
- Managing a team of 7 (graphic designers, desktop publishers, marketing specialists, marketing manager), providing overall direction and prioritisation, and taking responsibility for team processes, productivity, resourcing and individual career development across Macquarie Capital Europe and Green Investment Group
- Working with the Europe CEO, COO and other Senior Directors to strategically lead and manage tailored marketing strategies for each sector across the European market
- Providing strong creative direction, including generation of high level conceptual ideas, communication expertise and account management on a wide variety of pitches, bids, presentations, consortium branding and other marketing initiatives
- Acting as liaison between the business and the creative team, translating business requirements into finished products and ensuring creative output is fit for purpose, of a high quality, and on brand
- Working with the events team and senior executives to help structure and conceptualise Macquarie events and produce supporting materials as required
- Enhancing Macquarie Capital’s digital presence, including content for the company website, and LinkedIn, and the development of eDMs and microsites to support business activities and campaigns as required
- Maintaining and improving internal communications including managing a calendar on internal content, regular eDM updates, and a digital presence on Workplace across multiple business units
You will have
- A relevant tertiary qualification in a marketing or communications related field
- Significant experience in a similar role within a corporate environment, with specific experience of bids/proposals/pitches, and producing collateral to tight deadlines and multi-tasking under pressure
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Creative flair, strong visual eye and theoretical understanding of design, brand and tone
- Experience working with designers and ability to produce relevant and specific briefs and to provide constructive feedback and creative direction
- Proven communications, writing, editing, proofreading skills
- Proven experience in people and team management
- Digital marketing experience including use of email automation systems, CRM tools and internal websites
- An understanding of print and production process
Macquarie Capital provides advisory and capital raising services to corporate and government clients involved in public mergers and acquisitions, private treaty acquisitions and divestments, debt and equity fund raising and corporate restructuring. It also undertakes principal investing activities globally in support of its client activities.
Advisory activities are divided into industry groups, reflecting key areas of expertise. With staff in 33 offices across 21 countries, Macquarie Capital is a truly global business. A role in the team will expose you to a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactions whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Macquarie takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.