Marketing Analyst | Asset Management | London
A boutique asset management firm based in the heart of London is hiring a marketing analyst to support the creation of content and materials.
The independent asset management firm, founded over fifteen years ago, has offices in multiple countries and provides investment management and advisory services to its network of global clients.
The successful candidate will be tasked with creating and updating professional visuals and marketing materials that support and reinforce the brand and business objectives across all platforms.
The ideal candidate will have c.1-2 years of relevant marketing experience and a keen interest in financial services.
- Creating, updating and assisting in the production of marketing materials, including design, data checking and integrity and proof reading (e.g. presentations, fact sheets, commentaries, reports, etc.).
- Collaborate closely with the external design team to ensure brand coherency and consistency across all creative output.
- Design on-brand creative solutions for variety of uses websites, graphics, email templates, social media, campaigns.
- Uploading of documents to the website and maintaining integrity of data feeds.
- Work with the CRM team to improve our email marketing.
- Proactively identify emerging design trends.
- Highly motivated, organised and detail orientated.
- Demonstrated business acumen with highly developed communication skills (verbal and written).
- Enthusiasm and commitment to working in a small firm with a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work efficiently independently and as part of a team.
- Creative perspective to bring fresh ideas.
- Minimum BA/ BSc degree from a reputable university.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Premier Pro, Figma.
- Have an interest in finance / asset management.
- Good work life balance.
- Collaborative and rewarding culture.
- Clear pathway of progression.
- Leading benefits and bonus package
If you would like to be considered for this market-leading opportunity, then please apply directly on this site.