Markets Technology Regulatory Principal Business Analyst (FX, Fixed Income)
The Technology Reg Business Analyst role is business critical to analyse the business requirements to implement enhancements for continued compliance of existing regulations as well as new business growth.
The Markets business covers FX, Capital Markets, Equities, Securities Finance and Collateral Management. The role will cover analysis of regulatory requirements across all this business where a technology solution is required. The successful candidate will work with the Regulatory Ops team, Markets Reg Change team and application development teams to deliver on a series of strategic transformation projects. They will work closely with business lines to ensure requirements are captured and the new solutions fit into the day-to-day operations. The candidate will also perform IT BA/solution design/project management work across all regulations.
- Document business requirements and process and, where appropriate, carry out testing to ensure requirements are met.
- Partner with the business, production services and application development teams to execute Markets technology's target state vision.
- Managing deliverables across multiple system owners to deliver critical changes to existing systems.
- Be a trusted partner with the EMEA business lines in developing and delivering the business technology strategy and solutions.
- Own the formal definition, documentation, and communication of project requirements scope and objectives.
- The individual will need to understand regulatory requirements for individual systems and what changes are required to provide the appropriate data to a regulatory reporting repository.
- Manage and oversee the end to end project management activities of highly complex projects involving multiple systems interfaces.
- Manages and resolves risks, issues and dependencies.
- May have leadership responsibility for project developers.
- Supporting the user acceptance testing (UAT) strategy of the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Primary Location:
- Experience of business analysis in the electronic trading arena.
- Proven client and business facing experience
- Prior, in-depth, experience in analysing and presenting solutions for large-scale production systems
- Excellent knowledge of electronic trading systems for FX, Rates or Credit products
- Financial Services product knowledge (especially FX, Fixed Income).
- Understanding of Fixed Income and FX products and general trade order types
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, be flexible, enthusiastic
- Must possess excellent written and oral skills
- Experience of working with/managing globally distributed development teams/system owners
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle (specifically Agile and Waterfall).
- Experience working with external vendors
- Ensures project delivery is in conformance with company methodologies and standards.
- Comfortable with system testing against requirements.
- Excellent SQL skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Experience of using UML modelling
- Experience with brokers and platforms such as TradeWeb, FX Connect, EBS, Reuters Dealing, FXAll, Bloomberg and 360T
- Nice to have Bloomberg Terminal, UNIX/Linux scripting and KDB experience
- Appreciation of operational risk
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business management or a technical discipline.
- 10+ years of Financial Services Business Analysis on financial services technology is required
United Kingdom-Greater London-London Job:
Information Technology Internal Jobcode:
Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624 Requisition Number: