Mid-Level Credit Electronic Trading Quantitative Trading Seat on Principle Market Making desk
- 200-350K GBP
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Jove International
- 27 juin 18 2018-06-27
My client is a Tier 1 European bank with a world-leading quantitative trading, research and technology division. They are seeking to add a VP level member to their Credit Electronic Market Making business in London.
- Build electronic trading, market-making, order routing and hedging systems for a broad range of products traded in Credit
- Implement software using python, java
- Conceive, design, analyse, and measure electronic trading strategies
- Acquire, clean, maintain, and analyse data sets to identify trends & patterns
- Document, maintain, and enhance systems in the Credit e-dealing business
- Provide production support
Products include credit index automated market-making and corporate bonds. Your day to day role will be split between both research and implementation. P&L is attached to this desk. Next Gen platforms in early production driving this business forward.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to Rachelle Biernacka-Moore at email@example.com to be considered. Please feel free to email me if you wish to discuss the role privately before applying.