Leading systematic research fund are on the look out for mid- level quant researchers to be based in their London or European offices.
- Creating and developing systematic alpha signals for Equities, Futures or FX products
- Managing all aspects of the research process, including methodology selection, data collection and analysis, prototyping, back-testing, and performance monitoring.
- Analysing large data sets, automate the extraction of key features, modelling of information for investment, execution, risk and portfolio management purposes
- Experience researching systematic alpha strategies in a top hedge fund.
- Experience researching intraday strategies or intra-week
- Strong coding/programming skills, with a heavy preference on Python
- MSc or PhD in a STEM subject from a top institution
Please send a PDF resume to firstname.lastname@example.org