This opportunity is with a leading investment manager, London based. The ideal candidate will possess 2-4 years experience within Middle Office / Investment Operations roles or similar, at an asset manager, investment bank, or reinsurer.
- Ensure reinsurance contracts are serviced correctly, and that operational processes, trade capture and controls are robust and in line with the wider risk framework.
- Ensure the execution and management of lifecycle events.
- Support the project teams in department-wide initiatives.
- Development of technology infrastructure to support the risk management and processing capabilities of transactions.
- 2-4 years experience within Operations / Middle Office / Trade Support at a top tier investment firm.
- First Class or 2:1 degree from a top university.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (Plus Competitive Bonuses)
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
Follow Miryco Consultants Ltd on LinkedIn for similar opportunities.