My Client, a global financial services company, is seeking an experience NAV Oversight Specialist. The successful candidate will be carrying out oversight on the offshore locations and client needs relating to Net Asset Value. This role is on permanent basis.
- Reviewing and approving daily valuations, prepared by our offshore location.
- Reviewing cash, stock, FX, derivative position reconciliations against custody/third parties with appropriate escalation to resolution
- Validating high impacting NAV exceptions already approved by Senior Analyst
- Overseeing monthly deliverables produced by offshore. To include but not limited to equity and bond yields, OCFs, motive and circumstance, Management fee invoice calculations, capital/income apportionments, performance fees
- Client query resolution, internally and with trustees/depositaries
- Giving assistance to the offshore teams with Subject Matter Expert (SME) knowledge, daily valuations and query resolution (client, internal stakeholders)
- Taking part in client due diligence and compliance meetings
- Supporting the Client Service team in reviewing MI, attending Monthly Service reviews and delivery to client
- Offering cover to the Team Leader in their role and responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience
- Fund Accounting experience
- Used to working under pressure to achieve daily deadlines for client deliverables.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Outlook, TLM and Invest One.
- Experience in a global team
- FCA regulation knowledge around Unit Trusts, Mutual Funds, OEICs and all the above-mentioned fund types.