- CDI, Plein-temps
- Schroders Investment Management
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Base Salary + Bonus + Pension + Benefits
Schroders Digital Group are seeking an experienced software developer with knowledge of the .NET skillset and ideally Episerver. The successful candidate has scope to progress quickly into a lead position and will get exposure to the full SDLC to build a greenfield web platform.
The Schroders Global Technology function is organised into a number of teams, distributed across Schroders' global offices, with technology hubs in London, Luxembourg, Singapore and New York. The software engineering and technology change function is split between 6 domains: Investment, Distribution, Product; Corporate, Wealth and Digital.
Schroders is entering a period where the rapid evolution of digital capabilities and technologies will be vital to meet its future aims. Headed by Schroders' Chief Digital Officer, Digital is looking for highly capable and motivated individuals to lead, implement and facilitate change in a high-pace, high energy environment.
Digital is a group closely collaborating teams delivering web, automation, analytics, data science, client service portals, workplace productivity, innovation and experience design working across the organisation to transform Schroders.
The Digital Analyst Developer (Episerver) is an experienced developer with the ability to take the lead on building solutions using the Episerver platform. The role requires a highly capable technology professional and effective communicator who can bring extensive CMS and Episerver development expertise. The individual will work in a cross-functional agile team and as part of a group of agile teams, defining building new scalable and sustainable systems and services and enhancing and refactoring legacy solutions.
• Website development, preferably EPiServer
• CMS administration/configuration (complex multi-site and instance implementation)
• CMS feature implementation and development: Find, approval, visitor groups etc.
• .NET stack / .NET MVC. / SQL Server applications
• TDD/BDD methodology.
• CMS performance management techniques and strategy.
• Visual Studio, Git, TFS, TeamCity, Octopus, etc. development / DevOps tools.
• Integrating Episerver with MA and other systems.
• Restful APIs.
• Couchbase (or mongoDB / similar no-SQL DB engines).
• Microservices apps and architecture.
• Service Fabric, cloud native apps, containers and cloud hosting via Azure/AWS.
• SPAs (REACT and/or AngularJS).
• MEAN stack.
• HTML5, CSS3, responsive design.
• Bootstrap and/or Foundation frameworks.
• Implementing CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS etc).
• Progressive web app development.
• Test frameworks and tools (Karma, Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Protractor, Gherkin, Selenium etc).
• UX, IA and UCD methodology experience.
• DesignOps / Design Systems workflows.
• Front-end build tools (NPM, Bower, Gulp etc).
• Enterprise content management system development eg: EPiServer, Sitecore, AEM etc.
• Marketing automation systems eg: Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo etc.
• Exposure to and use of analytics platforms, CDPs, DMPs, advertising platforms, SEO and SEM tools, cIAM/IAM platforms, workflow tools, event platforms, quality management tools, and video platforms.
Credentials and Attributes
• 5+ years experience as a developer.
• Highly effective, pro-active, stakeholder, customer and vendor collaboration skills.
• Capable of remaining positive when under pressure.
• Inspiring, collaborative and agile approach.
• Innovative and continuous improvement mind-set, challenges the status quo and seeks self improvement.
• Friendly, approachable, enjoys working with people from a variety of backgrounds.
• Agile certification. Certified Safe Agilist (SA) preferred.
• Degree or equivalent.
• Friendly, approachable and collaborative team player who enjoys working with people from across the firm.
• Problem solver, comfortable taking the initiative in challenging and ambiguous circumstances.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
To all recruitment agencies: Schroders does not accept agency resumes without agreed terms. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Schroders employees or any other company location. Schroders are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes