- Competitive + annual discretionary cash bonus and competitive pension scheme
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Berenberg London
- 14 janv. 19
Berenberg's Investment Banking Technology group is looking to expand in order to support business expansion plans and meet growing demands. We are looking for an experienced test engineer in our London office with experience in UI testing with selenium, test scenario and test case design and cloud computing. We are looking for an ambitious .NET developer who enjoys working in a small team, international travel and impressive growth opportunities.
.NET Developer, London
Berenberg's Investment Banking Technology group is looking to expand in order to support business expansion plans and meet growing demands. We are looking for an experienced test engineer in our London office with experience in UI testing with selenium, test scenario and test case design and cloud computing. The changing nature of the investment banking business, driven by the new MIFID 2 regulations, is leading to the roll out of new processes and features that improve the preparation and dissemination of research plus improvements to the way equity content is delivered to clients including web and mobile.
- Designing test scenarios and test cases in close cooperation with the product owner;
- Automation of new test scenarios and cases;
- Updating existing selenium-based tests;
- Using the latest technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Splunk, OAuth2, MS Azure;
- Working in a small team in our London office with three colleagues in our Hamburg office;
- Deliver stories (requirements) as part of a team within a short timeframe;
- Work with the product owner as well as with the business to understand requirements;
- Utilise the development tools to enhance efficiency;
- Active contribution to the daily stand up, the planning meeting and the agile meetings;
- Ensure milestones of the project are reached on time, in scope and in budget;
- Constant improvement of our environment to help teams deliver quicker;
- Liaise with different departments of the firm, such as IT Infrastructure (Windows admin, DBA, Network) , other development teams, providers;
- Deliver high level of service and quality.
- Experienced with Java, .Net (core), html / css and Mircosoft Azure;
- Good PL/SQL, T-SQL and C# skills;
- Very solid Selenium, Cucumber, Docker, Kubernetes, Marathon, Splunk know-how;
- Good knowledge of continuous integration and delivery utilising TFS / Azure DevOps;
- Familiar with collaboration tools Jira and Confluence;
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and to make sound decisions under pressure of time and ability to prioritise;
- Willingness to undertake business trips within Europe.