Netsuite Administrator - 6 month contract - London
An exciting opportunity to join one of the world's largest enterprise software companies
They are looking for someone to join their team with experience in NetSuite to support our configuration, customisation and growth ambitions in how we evangelise the platform within our team. Technical skills and knowledge
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- At least 3+ years of hands on functional NetSuite administration and implementation experience.
- Solid experience of CRM functionality and financial and accounting capabilities within NetSuite.
- Working knowledge of SuiteScript, SuiteTalk and SuiteLet incl. web services, SQL, CSV imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts.
- Experience of successful plugin integrations between third party applications and NetSuite.
- Advanced MS Office (MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint) skills required.
- Ability to translate and effectively present technical concepts to a non-technical audience in either a one-on-one or group situation.
- Fluency in English is a must and ability to operate in UK and / or US time-zones- another language is desirable as you will be working across a distributed global team.
- Perform day-to-day operations, maintenance and support for all NetSuite applications.
- Support and lead implementation of end user requests for customisation of dashboards, reports, records, fields, forms, user roles and permissions and saved searches.
- Design, implement, and maintain configurations and customisations of NetSuite to meet evolving needs
- Design, implement, and maintain 3rd party software connections to NetSuite including end-to-end plugin integrations.
- Creation and deployment of automated and complex workflows.
- Generating customised reports to track insights and key metrics on demand from users.
- Supporting on data migration requests and supporting best practice of data consistency across multiple systems operated within the team with our manta to create 'one source of truth'.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.