- Market-leading: strong base + bonus potential Summary
- My client is a leading tech-driven proprietary trading firm, trading across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies in financial markets around the world. They're looking to add a talented Network Engineer to their Network Services and Operations team. The Role:
- Opportunity to work on one of the most advanced networks in the world, experiment with the latest technologies and be a pioneer in the networking industry.
- Use proprietary and industry standard monitoring and analysis tools to identify, diagnose and solve network related issues throughout their global infrastructure.
- Design and deploy new point-of-presence infrastructure for their low-latency network.
- At least 3 years of experience supporting large-scale enterprise or low-latency networks.
- Strong knowledge of switching, routing (BGP, OSPF, MPLS, VPLS, IPSEC) and multicast (IGMP, PIM) protocols.
- Experience with wireless networks/RF principles a plus!
- Fully catered breakfast/lunch
- Regular socials/events
- Regular opportunities for mentoring/development
- Market-leading compensation with very strong bonus potential
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Stephen Rac