Network Service Delivery Manager, AVP
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Network Service Delivery Manager, AVPWith a focus on BAU activities the individual will operate as part of the GTO Network Service Delivery team in the EMEA region, providing professional and technical leadership in support of Network Services to all State Street business divisions. Including the Performance Governance of State Street's Network Managed Service providers and vendors
- Build and maintain strong operational relationships with our Network Managed Service Providers and vendors through key governance forums.
- Excellent knowledge across all areas of Network Service Delivery, including service management, incident, problem and change management, continual service improvement and client satisfaction, as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery
- Ongoing analysis and monitoring of network availability levels required within documented SLAs
- Identification of areas within the network infrastructure where action is needed in order to ensure sufficiently high availability.
- Based on availability analysis or forecasted requirements, suggest measures aimed at increasing availability.
- Identification of upgrades or changes to ensure continued resilience & availability.
- Regular reporting on availability & capacity status and actions in progress to
- correct any potential deficiencies.
- Role specifics (cont)
- Maintain a proactive approach to operational and service issues, with a focus on prevention rather than fix to ensure SLA's and service excellence are managed and maintained.
- Capture requirements for any new services or major service modifications.
- Maintain a working understanding of industry trends to effectively align technical solutions with business challenges
- Maintain a structured service delivery and operations methodology that insures global consistency throughout the enterprise network
- Participate in a continuous improvement strategy for technology solutions and employees
- Address problems and issues that have major impact on business units
- Work cross-functionally to accomplish overall objectives.
The candidate must have previous management experience working in a performance culture as well as very strong oral and written communication skills. Must be comfortable working with a diverse level of hierarchy throughout the full life-cycle of projects. Have prior experience of participating in large, complex enterprise network projects. Demonstrate the ability to assess business requirements and work with other team members to help define technological solutions that will meet current requirements and scale in support of future growth. Must be a team player and equally comfortable in working and being managed remotely. The candidate should have a "passion" about technology solutions that drive consistent high-quality delivery and business interaction.