Newton, CRM Administrator
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BNY Mellon
- 24 sept. 17
Newton, CRM Administrator
Newton Investment Management Limited is an active investment management firm, using thematic ideas about the long-term investment landscape to create and manage strategies that help secure its clients' futures. Newton thinks on a global basis, with its single London-based investment team working collaboratively across asset classes and regions. The firm builds bold solutions, designed to meet the real-world challenges the clients face, and the team manage them responsibly in the broadest sense - through embedding environmental, social and governance considerations, and engaging on issues that affect their clients. Those clients are based around the world, and include pension funds, corporations and charities and, via Newton's parent company BNY Mellon, individuals.
With offices in London and New York, Newton has £54.5bn (as at 31 March 2017) including assets managed by Newton Investment Management Limited as dual officers of Newton Capital Management Limited and The Bank of New York Mellon. News and other information about Newton is available at www.newton.co.uk and via Twitter: @NewtonIM
Newton employees are bright, inquisitive, thoughtful and collaborative. They are highly motivated to deliver performance and service to clients. Newton pride themselves on being an employer of choice, with a flexible working environment and a commitment to diversity and opportunity among its employees.
Newton is a professional, friendly and collegiate place to work. The firm looks to attract individuals who are keen to work as part of a team, in a meritocratic environment, and who are driven to help make the organisation a great place to work.
Newton utilises Salesforce as its core system in its CRM model. The CRM platform is widely used by the whole organisation and is a key strategic solution for Newton's business growth. Newton is now looking to bolster its business support function by recruiting an additional resource.
The CRM Administrator will be responsible for providing business support to Newton's CRM business users. The main objectives of the role will be to assist the business in ensuring that the CRM tool is fully utilised by the relevant business teams, liaising with key stakeholders to identify and prioritise improvements in functionality and integration with other systems, working closely with the Technology team to deliver enhancements, monitoring data quality, working closely with the data governance function, and producing regular MI for senior management.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Champion use of CRM system internally and advise on best practice.
- Provide day-to-day support to the business users. Work with the Technology team to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders within Newton and develop a good understanding of our business strategy to ensure the CRM system supports this.
- Work with key stakeholders across the Commercial area to prioritise development and functionality enhancements in line with our business strategy. Work with the Technology teams to coordinate user testing, roll out and training for all changes.
- Build good working relationships with the BNYM Asset Management Salesforce team and the other boutiques using Salesforce; attend the BNYM User Group.
- Develop and analyse MI reports, providing regular updates on usage and key insights to senior management.
- Act as data steward to maintain the integrity of the system and its integration with our data standards and processes.
- Provide training for all CRM users and maintain process documents.
- Manage user access requests and licensing requirements.
- Work with legal, information risk and compliance to ensure that the appropriate risk management procedures and controls are in place and working effectively.
- Act as Secretary for the CRM User Group.
- Coordinate all communications relating to CRM across the business.
This is a talent pipeline posting.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Management
Requisition Number: 1711686