- Competitive Salary
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 11 juin 18 2018-06-11
Maintaining oversight of risk positions and dealing with customer enquiries and executing trades.
- Member of the Dealing team.
- Night shift.
- Occasional updates to systems may require weekend work.
Key interfaces and relationships:
- Liaison with Customer Support, Sales & trading, I.T, Accounts and Compliance.
- Ensure smooth flow of risk through the various systems (MT4, LCG Trader & Swan)
- Monitoring and adjustment of prices on Client Front End.
- Monitoring of client trading behaviour.
- Maintenance of data base and pricing models.
- Comply with LCG Risk management procedures and limits.
- Place hedging trades when risk needs to be externalised
- Provide support to Sales & trading in relation to complex account requests
- Assist Customer support or Compliance in dispute resolution.
Trading, Risk Management and Pricing:
- Run risk book to hedge non B Book flow in external cash equity, fx or futures markets. Hedge ‘B Book’ risk for PRR purposes.
- Quote prices and accept client trades requests from Sales & trading
- Execution of client orders at appropriate price level and in timely fashion.
- Management of auto trade and order engine settings.
- Ensure accurate pricing of products on front end – monitor and manage data feeds, update data base and pricing models punctually.
- Manage Client’s accessibility to markets dependent on underlying market status and liquidity – manage current markets offered status (Holidays, intraday auctions etc) and evaluate eligibility of new requested markets.
- Market Data Mining - ensure appropriate settings applied to products, especially margin requirements, order distance, spread, and underlying instrument code.
- Liaise with IT to resolve operational issues relating to trading and pricing.
- Constantly monitoring LCG’s risk exposure to each market as per LCG’s risk management procedures, ensuring that LCG is never over exposed in any one or group of correlated markets.
- If risk limits are breached, to take appropriate action by hedging in underlying markets using available trading platforms to trade in spot FX, Cash equities or exchange listed derivative products to bring LCG’s exposure within acceptable risk limits.
- Ensure the accurate and timely settlement of client positions in expired markets and adjusting of hedge positions to reflect change in exposure post settlement.
- Monitor client activity to flag up any potential issues with pricing, or suspicious behaviour or trades.
Sales & Trading Support:
- Liaise with Sales& Trading, quoting spreads for larger orders and accepting trades if in line with risk policy.
- Provide second line support for complex trade or pricing queries.
- Provide market overview when requested, ensuring that no advice is given in relation to anticipated future market direction or trading strategy.
- Liaise with accounts to reconcile hedge positions on a daily basis. Investigate any trade breaks that may occur.
- Liaise with head of desk and compliance department in the event of suspicious client trading behaviour.
Measures of Success: (How performance/ success will be measured. What measures will be used? What information would be sourced? These are not specific targets but overall role-specific measures of success).
Appraisal willhelp on a regular basis where the head of desk and head of trading will review aptitude in the following areas:
Financial - P&L on risk books (A Book) for hedging.
Regulatory & Compliance - Full legal and regulatory compliance in all dealing activity including TCF responsibilities
Service – Product maintenance, Trade and Order execution.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain perspective and judgement whilst operating in a high pressure and busy environment.
- Excellent Communication skills, including oral, written and presentation.
- Good IT skills especially Excel.
- Good people skills, especially dispute resolution.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately as part of a team or independently.
- High degree of decision making ability.
- Strong commercial judgement.
Knowledge & Expertise
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Knowledge of CFD’s and Spread Betting
Qualifications and other requirements specific to the role
- Satisfies the FSA criteria for an approved person, both initially and ongoing.
- 2:1 degree preferably in Economics/Maths
- Fluent English (2nd language advantageous)
- Demonstrable prior dealing experience
- FSA registered