OTC Business Analyst - Permanent or Contract
- Contract £650/day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Orbis Consultants
- 13 oct. 17 2017-10-13
Our client, a leading financial institution based in the City of London, is currently looking for an OTC focused BA to work on a rates trading platform due to be rolled out shortly.
- Collection and analysis of business requirements for both new services and modifications to existing services and development of appropriate business solutions.
- Definition of appropriate solution and impact assessments.
- Communication with both internal and external stakeholders, from technology & change.
- Bridging the gap between the business and technology (specifically in the OTC space).
- Using case stories, gathering requirements from multiple stakeholders, and carrying out technical analysis (including FRDs).
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a BA (writing FRDs / BRDs).
- Broad knowledge of OTC market infrastructure.
- Experience with Rates (IRS preferred but Fixed Income also acceptable).
- Experience with Function Requirement Documents.
- Excellent business analysis techniques – Business Process Modelling, Data Modelling, use case analysis, FRD, BRD’s etc.
- Very personable, engaging and come with proven excellent stakeholder skills.
- This requires an analytical mind with a passion for problem solving.
- Experience with case stories, gathering requirements.
- Ideally needs experience working on a product (Markitwire would be preferred).
- Knowledge of XML and/or FPML would be highly beneficial.