Operational Risk Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- MERJE Ltd
- 09 oct. 17 2017-10-09
My client is an innovative UK wide Financial Services company specialising in various Retail products.
- Tracking progress of the management and resolution of risk issues and breaches across our Insurance channels.
- Supporting the analysis of the impact of regulatory change to the group and the effective implementation.
- Producing inputs for the relevant sections of regular Risk & Compliance reporting to Senior Management, Executive Management and Board (including Board sub-committees).
- You should have a deep understanding and knowledge of General Insurance and risk management / compliance requirements.
- Developing good knowledge of all applicable UK legislation, codes of practice, industry guidelines and best practice (including, but not limited to FCA, ICO, OFGEM, ASA and CMA) that have the potential to impact the MoneySuperMarket.com Group.
- Building network of relevant external relationships to assist in understanding of trends and developments within risk and compliance
- Provide high quality, timely and clear advice and support to allocated business activities on risk and compliance matters.
- Ensuring that allocated business activities understand and fulfil responsibilities within Risk & Compliance framework.
- You will have knowledge of business strategy and operations to enable analysis of impact of risk and compliance matters.
- Ensuring timely production of inputs to high quality reports for use by Senior Management, Executive Management and Board (including sub-committees).
- Operating independently of business management in determination of advice and support.
Skills & Experience
- Good understanding of risk management framework (including but not limited to operational, conduct, financial, data protection and information security), with deep area of specialism of Insurance risk management.
- Good knowledge of the business model and operational activity.
- Understanding of FCA regulatory requirements with a deep knowledge of ICOBS.
- Understanding of UK and European legislation (e.g. CIA, DPA, IMD), codes of practice and industry guidelines
- Educated to degree level.
- Microsoft Office Packages i.e. Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Strong communications skills, both orally and in writing across all levels of management.
- Practical and pragmatic approach to problem solving which balances commercial and regulatory objectives.
- Ability to form close working relationships across the business and influence management and stakeholders.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to operate effectively within a fast paced organisation.
- Independence of mind and approach.
- Risk and/or Compliance experience gained within a relevant FCA regulated environment.
- Risk Management qualification.
- Experience of online and digital operations.