- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 juin 18
Operational Risk Manager for Corporate Centre and Operational Resilience # 113378
The Risk Division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision making that supports the bank's business. Our responsibilities range from Enterprise Risk management to risk and finance reporting, and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities. The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfil our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels.
CSi/CSSEL Operational Risk Management (ORM) is responsible for the independent oversight of the Enterprise Risk and Control Framework (ERCF) for the UK legal entities and acts as the 'second line of defence' in reviewing and challenging the operational risk profile for the businesses operating within these. The role of Operational Risk Manager for Corporate Centre and Operational Resilience will include responsibility for business coverage of the Strategic Resolution Unit and XVA globally and Treasury in the UK, as well as the development and implementation of a framework to manage operational resilience. The role will report to the Head of ORM for CSi/CSSEL and carries significant exposure to the wider Risk Division and senior management from the Corporate Centre.
- Provide independent review and challenge in terms of the operational risk profile and ERCF implementation for the areas of coverage responsibility.
- Develop and implement target capabilities for operational resilience within the UK legal entities, including the key processes and controls over which ORM will provide review and challenge.
- Establish an operating model and governance that ensures an appropriate level of engagement in the management of operational resilience across Divisions and Corporate Functions within the UK.
- Act as a senior member of CSi/CSSEL ORM by providing leadership for a team of c. 4 experienced operational risk professionals and offering subject matter expertise to the Corporate Centre and the wider Risk Division with respect to operational risk management.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You will be a high performer, offer excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex topics in an engaging manner.
- She/he will have practical experience of the principles and practices for operational risk management including business continuity.
- Detailed knowledge of investment banking products, processes and systems, either in a similar role or from a COO, Risk, Compliance, Finance or Operations background.
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships across a wide range of senior business partners.
- Management experience including leadership, planning and oversight for a team of experienced direct reports.
- Highly organised, goal oriented and self-driven with a strong project management discipline.