Operational Risk Senior Manager (Focus on IT)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley
- 08 mars 18 2018-03-08
My client is a leading financial markets and commodities bank in London, currently recruiting for an experienced Operational Risk professional with technology risk experience and IT-related qualifications, such as ISACA, CISSP and ITIL.
The primary focus of this role will be Information Technology (IT) and Human Resources (HR).
- Proactively seeking out ways to improve the operational risk framework. Advise business units regarding effective methods to develop and implement risk identification processes that incorporate internal and external business environment, integrates key risk indicators, business process changes and loss experience to effectively monitor risk in accordance with established operational framework and methodologies
- Facilitating Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA) by Risk Owners. This will include running risk assessment workshops with various business areas and support functions, and consolidating the results into operational risk maps
- Collecting and analysing operational incidents to ensure that relevant lessons are learnt; agreed action plans monitoring and escalating the issues to the management attention when necessary
- To provide independent assurance of the effectiveness of the control environment, and the appropriateness of operations controls & processes. Advise on likely effective control approaches and mitigation activities
- Building strong relationships with relevant business areas to be aware of business developments and their impact on the operational risk profile.
- Create and develop strategic reporting for executive/senior management and regulators. Monitor and report on both the enterprise and business lines risk status and effectiveness of changes to the control environment
- Work with the business to articulate Operational Risk Appetite for their business unit
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Experience working in investment banking
- Experience in IT Risk preferable
- ISACA, CISSP or ITIL qualification (or equivalent)
- Exposure to the performance of operational risk identification / assessments and the identification of setting of risk indicators
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.