Operational & Market Risk Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley
- 04 sept. 17
An American investment banking group based in London are looking for a forward thinking Operational Risk Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset. MUST HAVE experience with KRIs, RCSA's and Deep Dives. Prior exposure to Market or Credit Risk is an advantage.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Key point of contact for all operational risk related issues.
- Training and providing support for Operational Risk Representatives (ORR's) and Business Unit Relationships Managers.
- Updating of Key Risk Indicators and other events within the firm's Operational Risk System (ORS)
- Creating Management Information reports for the business using MSSQL report builder within the firm's ORS.
- Network effectively across the business and control functions with key stakeholders.
- In addition, also provide day to day cover across market risk.
- Monitoring and production of daily risk reports, investigating and escalating where necessary any breaches or issues to Head of Risk.
- Assist in preparing presentations for various weekly, monthly and ad-hoc committees and working groups.
- Contributing to departmental risk related projects.
- Responsible for departmental procedures and overall departmental administration.
- Making recommendations to improve and enhance current processes and controls.
- Being an effective communicator in all aspects of your role.
- Liaising with stakeholders across the different business and control functions, both locally and internationally.
- Analyse situations and exercising good judgment in structuring and organising work, setting priorities and being flexible to respond to changing demands and the company's risk profile.
- Work closely with the business and being responsible to your internal and external clients.
- Working closely with the business and being responsible member of the Risk team across Market and Operational Risk.
- Self-motivated and self-aware with an apparent commitment to ongoing personal development with an entrepreneurial and forward thinking mind set.
- Proven experience within Operational Risk (RCSAs, KRIs and Deep Dives)
- Market risk experience desirable
- Minimum five years experience working within a financial services firm
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a numerate discipline
- Advanced Excel (macro level) and VBA
- Excellent analytical, communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of financial products, preferably Equities and Fixed Income
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.