Operations Advisory, Insurance - Senior Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
Job Title: Operations Advisory, Insurance - Senior Manager Location: London Salary Level: Competitive
Drawing on its reputation for providing deep industry expertise and specialty services in Financial Services Insurance, EY is currently expanding its Performance Improvement practice.
We are looking to recruit individuals with deep financial services knowledge with a sector specialisation in the Insurance space. We expect industry developments across the wider insurance market including Solvency II, the Retail Distribution Review and market consolidation to reshape the agenda for insurers.
Additionally, we anticipate other insurer challenges, including the delivery of profitable growth targets, customer connectivity, cost and claims management will lead to a continued increase in the demand for our advisory services, spanning both front and back office areas.
We are currently seeking high achieving and motivated individuals for Senior Manager level positions, who show strong potential and enthusiasm in growing & developing a senior level consulting career with our firm. You will be working within our Performance Improvement Insurance team, consulting with our Top Tier insurance clients and working on various projects focused on operations and customer performance improvement strategies.
We are looking for candidates at Senior Manager level with experience from a recognised financial services provider or consulting firm.
As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients and assignments and/or leading major assignments that often have more than 3 streams of work
- Leveraging own network and relationships for EY
- Identifying opportunities for and securing new business
- Leading proposals and bid teams
- Managing the development and delivery of high quality proposals
- Providing quality assurance and monitoring risks
- Managing assignment teams and third parties
- Liaising with service line teams, functional specialists and Area Partners
- EY internal operational activities (chargeability, billing, quality and risk management)
- Acting as a career counsellor to a small team (1-5 people) and being involved in the recruitment process across graduates, executives and managers
In addition, candidates will also require the following skills, experience and knowledge:
- Operationalising strategy - picking up following exit of strategy houses to operationalise the strategic ambitions through a measureable series of initiatives
- Consulting experience in the delivery of regulatory initiatives; RDR, Auto-enrolment, remediation, Section 166 requirements
- Or consulting/business experience in the customer space; Direct to consumer offerings and technologies; customer analytics and segmentation, persistency or retention initiatives, migration and reregistration of assets
- Business transformation from organisational design, transition planning and implementation
- Operating Model design and planning activity
- Cost reduction initiatives
- Operational Improvement
- Business process optimisation
- Programme Management
- System implementation
Who we are:
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.