- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
Operations Analyst, Partner Management
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniAs part of the global Operations & Strategy team, Operations Analysts (OA) are the firm's Contract Specialists for our Partner Alliance organization. You will work with a dedicated global team of Partner Managers to support the subcontracting of client project delivery to partners and contribute to partnership development objectives by managing the contracting process from start to finish. Successful OAs are detail-oriented and outgoing, have excellent communication skills, and demonstrate exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities. In addition, we are looking for candidates who are analytically driven, process and results oriented.
- Manage the end-to-end process for partner contracts, supporting a dedicated team of Partner Managers throughout the sales and subcontracting cycles from contract creation to order booking and user access.
- Draft contracts in accordance with internal policies and best practices while evaluating both business and partner needs and making recommendations to partner managers. Exercise judgment throughout the contract drafting & negotiation process to resolve issues and ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley controls.
- Own and manage the budget approval process for new projects and project extensions.
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce.com) and contract management systems (Apttus) to maintain accurate partner data, process sales, adjustments, and document pertinent transaction details. Ensure consistency and accuracy for all stages of the partnering cycle.
- Produce and manage the reporting requirements (monthly, quarterly and annually) of the team to provide status updates of contracts and projects.
- Ensure all user permissions are set up in a timely fashion and users are notified. Manage the permissioning of partner users for the customer portal
- Liaise with Partner Management, FP&A Team, Finance, Legal, plus other stakeholders to coordinate complex sales transactions with strict deadlines and ensure full compliance with Moody's standards and protocol.
- Ensure Partner queries are completed to high level of satisfaction.
- Come up with new ideas on system and workflow procedures. Proactively identify opportunities for partnering process improvements in reporting, analytics, forecasting and key performance metrics. Review quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists partner management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitate an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Project work. Lead and oversee projects as assigned by managers/partner managers including, but not limited to, process improvement/automation, technology solutions for Operations, and data quality. Keep projects on track to meet milestones and communicate openly and often with key stakeholders.
- Maintain positive and effective relationships with the other members of the Partner Management team. Strong communication skills, problem solving skills and customer service orientation required.
Part of the global Operations & Strategy team.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in finance, business administration, information systems, management or a related field.
- Analytic orientation, problem solving skills and process reengineering.
- Highly organized, with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Strong teamwork and customer service orientation. Highly responsive and proactive in issue identification, problem-solving and managing expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships.
- Highly motivated and results-driven.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM and/or Apttus is strongly desired.
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written) is essential.
- Understanding of Mandarin is strongly preferred.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.