Operations Assistant / Administrative Support (Maternity Cover)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Green Street
- 23 nov. 17 2017-11-23
Green Street Advisors provides premium research and data on the Pan-European real estate markets to help clients optimize their investment decisions. Our unique approach to understanding and uncovering value in the listed and direct real estate space begins with an objective, unbiased view of ever-shifting global real estate markets.
This is a fast-paced environment which requires a high degree of organisation and attention to detail, coupled with the ability to multitask and prioritise. The following gives a high-level view of areas within Operations which the successful candidate will assist with and be responsible for.
- Process employee expenses and enter on Netsuite
- Log costs – phone bills, client expenditure, professional memberships
- Track / log expenses paid out of bank accounts
- Enter invoices/credit notes on Netsuite, mark as paid
- Deal with vendors – payments, remittance, account issues/queries, pricing, quotes
- Make payments on HSBCnet and Netsuite
- Check credit card statements, bank statements, incoming and outgoing payments
- Work with Accounting team in the US regarding payments, queries, systems etc.
- Create outgoing invoices for clients of all departments
- Manage subscription accounts/information sources
- Track employee time out of the office
- Provide back-up support to financial statement auditors
- Assist with HR & Compliance administrative tasks
- Assist with ad-hoc projects to all departments
- Back up and cover to receptionist/admin assistant
- Organisation of visits from contractors/suppliers
- Travel arrangements – be point of contact between our travel agent and employees when booking travel, manage costs, create itineraries etc.
Assistance to Research and Quant teams
- Keep log of all published reports and update website
- Daily and weekly pricing updates/reports
- Order images for reports
- Enthusiastic, positive, professional and bright
- Responsible, consistent and discrete
- Strong work ethic and motivation to learn
- Meticulous attention to detail and high level of organisational skills
- Proven ability to prioritise and multitask
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Familiarity with accounting programs – eg. Netsuite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; high level of numerical proficiency
- Previous administrative experience; the ideal candidate will have experience in both Operations and Bookkeeping, where a relevant qualification would be of interest
- Experience with implementing new systems and managing projects also of interest
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here by submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 10 December 2017.