- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate willing to hit the ground running and complete all tasks, they should have good A levels of the equivalent, a background in payments is also beneficial. The candidate must have basic Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word and Excel.
Our amazing client based in the City is looking for an all rounder, driven, candidate that is willing and able to get involved in a variety of tasks to help and support our Operations team.
This role is paying up to 23K with hours from 8:00am - 5:00pm.
A successful candidate will become involved in the following tasks:
- Processing the customer due diligence, Power of Attorney and professional client documentation for all new account applications; including both retail and corporate clients.
- Document authenticity verification using available software for client KYC documents.
- Administering the set up of new client accounts.
- Identify and report fraudulent applications and reject those that do not meet the agreed assessment criteria.
- Completing PEP and Sanctions checks on all new clients.
- Responding to client enquiries via email.
- Processing withdrawal requests from clients onto our in-house system as well as onto our external partner payment systems.
- Monitoring UK and international multi-currency bank accounts for funds received and applying these to clients trading accounts.
- Taking credit and debit card deposits from clients on the phone.
- Assist customers and other Internal Departments with payment and on-boarding related enquiries.
- Processing the posting of goodwill payments, trade related case adjustments and dividends.