- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
See job description for details
We're looking for an Operations Manager to join us in London
- You'll be maintaining operational risk for the innovative online lending platform, ESME
- Oversee the operational risk agenda, working closely with the Chief Operating Office (COO)
- Work as an integral part of a team building a new, thriving business
- The closing date for applications will be January 19th 2018
What you'll do
You'll be responsible for the day-to-day business processes, delivering exceptional customer service and working closely with colleagues and stakeholders within ESME to implement systems that will improve overall performance. Your role will involve managing and maintaining the Business Operating Manuel to ensure it continues to reflect the changing dynamics of the business.
- Coordinating regulatory, compliance and legal documentation and processing changes
- Supporting office management across the business and liaising with HR
- Collaborating with functional stakeholders to ensure that an effective control framework is implemented to protect staff and customers
- Managing operational issues as they arise and providing proactive support
- Monitoring expenditure against budgets and driving appropriate action to ensure operating costs remain within budget
- Working with the leadership team to enhance staff engagement, performance management, talent development and succession planning
- Effectively supporting the leadership in relation to requests and actions from stakeholders
The skills you'll need
You should have an excellent understanding of risk management and how to mitigate risk with experience working in a similar financial role. We're looking for someone with a strong business awareness, an eye for detail and excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and be able to deliver them against tight time restraints
- A proven history of working with and influencing senior stakeholders and managing multiple functional stakeholders in a large organisation
- To adopt a proactive approach to tasks with the ability to work on your own initiative
- A keen eye for identifying key issues and opportunities
- Experience using MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.