- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 oct. 18
We are searching for a highly experienced Operations Specialist to join a brand new team within SS&C.
The primary responsibility of the position is to act as an SS&C GlobeOp representative who will work in partnership with our clients to fully understand their needs and requirements, in order that we can deliver a high level of service and exceed their expectations. The person needs to be experienced, capable and knowledgeable about middle office processing and able to work well with clients and team members in the office and in external locations. Experience should include post-execution, middle office operations expert for all exchange traded instruments including equities, bonds FX, warrants, repos and derivatives. The role will be conducted within a middle office outsourcing team handling the middle office and trade processing. They will be responsible to maintain high level of service standards by working effectively with senior managers.
Role and responsibilities as an Account Manager:
- The position will take responsibility for being part of the account management team looking after the service quality provided to the client.
- Daily oversight of all production related activities and management of client’s deliverables related to operations.
- Overseeing trade booking, life-cycle events management and reconciliations for all financial instruments.
- Provide daily oversight and take responsibility to resolve any escalated issues related to trade bookings, reconciliation and collateral working with the team globally.
- Providing a cross departmental support (operations and accounting/performance query), utilising specialists in the relevant areas when required for the non-operational functions.
- Be a subject matter expert within the Operations and provide comprehensive, in-depth consulting and leadership to team and partners at a technical level.
- Suggest and implement process improvements and utilise technology to improve efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Ensuring Operational standards are adhered to and any exception processes are fully documented and approved.
- Initiate projects when required, to facilitate IT Development or Process change. Ensuring full project management lifecycle standards/tasks are adhered to.
- Escalate any outstanding queries and projects to the reporting line where appropriate.
- Supporting the Sales efforts by attending pitches with prospective clients, consultants and Prime Brokers.
The following experience/skill set is essential for this role:
- A strong understanding of financial instruments, product lifecycles and settlement markets.
- A proven track record in Operational Risk & Control.
- Proven track record of driving changes initiatives (operation excellence) for efficiency and/or control.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a high paced environment.
- Strong organizational, communication and prioritization skills.
- Excellent PC skills with good understanding of MS Office (Word & Excel).
The following experience/skill set would be valuable for this role:
- Extensive experience in operations
- Understanding of common derivative instruments and a good understanding of ISDA/CSA Master Agreements & Definitions
- Understanding of fund accounting, valuations and performance would be useful for the role.
Data Privacy Notice
The provision of personal information through your job application will be processed in accordance with SS&C Data Privacy Notice for Candidates (https://www.ssctech.com/Portals/0/Documents/pdf-assets/SSC-EEA-Data-Protection-Policy.pdf), which the applicant hereby acknowledges having read and fully understood.
SS&C is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.