- CDI, Plein-temps
- Schroders Investment Management
- 22 févr. 18
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Base + Bonus + Benefits
Oracle HCM Analyst Developer
Oracle Developer required with experience as a technical developer across Oracle HR Oracle HR (Core HCM, Self Service and Oracle Learning Management) and Oracle Cloud HCM Modules (Performance, Talent, Succession Planning, Compensation).
IT at Schroders is not just about technology; it's about problem solving using cutting edge technology to support the business and deliver high end solutions. We encourage innovation and value excellence. We are a global function that’s managed locally and this allows us to develop and deploy systems and processes across our international offices. To learn how we’ve grown, explore our interactive timeline to see how we’ve been shaping financial futures since our very beginnings.
We also recognise that successfully balancing personal and professional commitments brings out the best in our teams and therefore all roles in Global Technology are reviewed for suitability for flexible working arrangements, with this specific opportunity available to applicants from 3 to 5 days per week. We passionately believe that individual performance is enhanced by embracing the whole individual and structuring a working environment that supports them.
Analyst Developer (Techno-Functional Consultant) within an Oracle EBS and Oracle Cloud HCM development environment. This primarily technical role will encompass technical development, functional design, and 3rd line support across HCM modules on Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, Oracle HCM Cloud and Taleo within an Agile working environment.
• Develop BAU enhancements and deliver project change across the HCM applications
• Analyse and resolve production issues in a 3rd line support capacity
• Assist with configuration and deployments and support user testing as required
• Follow IT standards for change control, version control and release control.
• Work within the SAFe Agile framework and adopt Agile working practices
General and Technical Skills:
• A track record of working with Oracle HCM applications (both on premise EBS and Cloud HCM) in collaboration with business users and support
• Experience as a technical developer across Oracle HR (Core HCM, Self Service and Oracle Learning Management) and Oracle Cloud HCM Modules (Performance, Talent, Succession Planning, Compensation)
• Experience of Taleo Recruitment and/or OnBoarding
• Proven experience in the Oracle development environment including: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Workflow
• Experienced in use of change management tools and processes and version control
• Experience in development lifecycle and working within a technical development team
• Experience of OBIEE Tools in Oracle Cloud (OTBI and BI Publisher)
• Experience of File Based Loader/HCM Data Loader in an Coexistence configuration with Cloud HCM
• Experience of Taleo integration using Taleo Connect Client
• Experience working within an Agile team
• OA Framework, Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence, BI Publisher
• Experience in Asset Management industry
• An individual with strong technical and analytical skills
• Strong work ethic, able to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player, flexibility and willingness to develop a broad business and application/system knowledge base
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively within an Agile working environment
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.