Oracle Systems Accountant
- GBP350 - GBP400 per day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Michael Page Financial Services.
- 14 nov. 17 2017-11-14
A fantastic opportunity to help deliver an systems upgrade to Oracle Fusion at a major Investment Bank based in the City of London.
My client are a consultancy working with a Top Tier Global Investment Bank
My client is looking for a highly motivated individual with experience in Financial Services to assist in a finance system implementation and report remediation initiative. This individual will be tasked with analyzing current state reporting logic and assisting our client in remediating to future state. The ideal candidate will have the ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures in Financial Reporting and train others.
The successful Oracle Systems accountant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proficient to advanced skill level in Oracle Fusion reporting suite, including Smart View, BI Publisher, Transactional BI, etc.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Financial Services, specifically in Banking, Consulting or Public Accounting, with focus on Financial Reporting at a legal entity and management level view
- Experience with developing executive reporting dashboards
- Ability to navigate complex corporate environment
- Ability to accurately track and report progress towards short term milestones and long term initiative tollgates
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Project management experience a plus
£350 - £400 per day