Goodman Masson are currently working with a household brand (FTSE listed) within the technology sector who are recruiting for this O2C position. The role will primarily be based remotely, but you should be able to commute to both Essex and London sporadically.
The Order-to-Cash Manager (Process Owner EMEA) is an integral part of this companies Finance Shared Services organisation. They will be responsible for the operational success of the billing activities in the region. The functional activities include client profiling, invoicing, A/R management, collection and account reconciliation in a high volume processing environment. It also involves managing relationships in a matrixed environment, to include client managers, partnering with pricing, legal, finance, controllership, internal and external auditors.
This position reports to the Global Director of Shared Service Centres
* Effectively manage OTC operations using metric based approach
* Manage end to end order to cash processes
* Drive controls and integrity in balance sheet accounting
* Identify gaps and implement system and/or process changes to improve operational excellence
* Partner with local management and BPOs to lead business initiatives and enhance business relationships.
* Identify opportunities for process re engineering and automation
* Resolve billing issues in partnership with Technologies, client management, other Finance departments and offshore outsourcing partner
* Continually seek opportunities to optimise and reduce operating costs
* Manage a team of 50+
* Direct staff development, retention and recruiting effort
* Ideally a qualified accountant
* Experience of progressive responsibilities in operations, billing, audit or business process
* Experience of deploying automation required.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, to interact effectively all levels of the organisation including senior leaders
* Strong collaboration and influencing skills and experience working with more senior colleagues
* Proven leadership skills working with decentralised teams including work direction, motivation, and coaching/feedback.
* Experience working with outsourced providers
* Proven experience of building and maintaining effective internal/external relationships
* Knowledge of billing systems a plus
* Knowledge of Oracle or SAP and also Lean Six Sigma
Please apply for full details.
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.