- Not Specified
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Schroders Investment Management
- 23 nov. 17
Salaire : Not Specified
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Type de contrat : Plein-temps
The CASS Oversight team is responsible for the adherence to Client Money rules for the UK and Channel Island fund ranges. The team primarily ensures that our outsourced providers comply with the FCA CASS regulations, other jurisdiction regulations and internal policies. This includes performing the
The CASS Oversight team is responsible for the adherence to Client Money rules for the UK and Channel Island fund ranges. The team primarily ensures that our outsourced providers comply with the FCA CASS regulations, other jurisdiction regulations and internal policies. This includes performing the required regulatory reporting and acting as the Client Money subject matter expert in external and internal projects.
Overview of role
Provide lead support to the CF10a working with key stakeholders within the business and externally with service providers, auditors and when necessary the regulator. Act as secretary to the Schroder Unit Trusts Limited CASS Governance committee and provide management information and reports to the Board.
• Partner with the CF10a to ensure that the firm’s policy and procedures, systems, controls and oversight enable compliance with the CASS rules
• Act as deputy and, as required, the representative of the CF10a in the execution of his duties with both internal and external stakeholders
• Undertake daily monitoring of client money operations undertaken by our outsourced suppliers and when necessary challenge exceptions to ensure appropriate action and if necessary remediation is taken where issues, breaches or potential breaches have been identified
• Provide escalation and reporting of CASS issues to the CF10a and CASS Governance. Review all CASS breaches extracting themes and trends to be noted
• Ensure the firm’s CASS manual and resolution pack remains complete and fit for purpose.
• Ensure the Client Money and Asset Return (CMAR) are accurate and completed on a timely basis and comply with any new rules or guidance
• Lead the co-ordination of the annual CASS assurance review and audit. Monitor any actions raised to completion
• Report on and escalate issues or problems which fall outside agreed service standards of our service providers
• Undertake thematic reviews at our service providers to ensure that their processes in relation to client money and assets comply with the CASS rules
• To develop an ongoing training programme for the Transfer Agency Oversight team on CASS compliance
• Produce daily oversight reports to the CF10a and the SUTL CASS Governance Committee. Escalation of breaches to the CF10a & Compliance
• Preparation of the monthly submission of the CMAR for the CF10a to submit
• Maintenance of controls over the opening, closing and amendments to bank accounts and complete an annual review of Acknowledgement letters and due diligence of the banks where those accounts are held
• To build and develop good working relationships between the team and its internal/external clients and suppliers
• Has responsibility for the creation and provision of specific significant area(s) of Regulatory/Compliance information
• Responsible for the enhancement and refinement of existing procedures/practices and processes.
• Detailed understanding of following business types – Transfer Agency; Asset Management or Custody
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of the CASS rulebook, specifically chapters 7-10
• Must possess strong interpersonal and written skills and have the ability to explain involved concepts in a clear and concise manner to others within the organisation
• Have regular and routine contact with our peer group and be confident to act as a representative of the firm.