PMO Project Manager - Data Program
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Prepare/assist in preparing the PED and obtain funding and commitment for the project
- Setup of the PSC and preparing quality PSC materials (ToR, Packs, Minutes etc)
- Vendor management support (POs, SOW, etc)
- Accurately track and report staff headcount by different employment categories
- Perform regular program/project report consolidation and submission
- Tracking and reporting of project cost, revenue and project milestones
- Develop a well-defined project plan and obtain commitment on the various plan elements
- Analyse trends, highlight issues and work with relevant parties to resolve issues
- Track and report staff attrition and highlight any issues and concerns to senior management in a timely manner
- Produce monthly management reports by consolidating project achievements and concerns
- Input to Technology Business Function operational processes, communication and executions
- Own relevant Technology Bridge sites
- Propose and develop productivity and quality KPI metrics to drive Agile and quality improvement
- Periodically track and report the productivity and quality of application development teams
- Manage project expenditure vs. budget
- PMO experience in large and complex, multi-geography, multi-disciplinary projects
- Highly entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication and an unrelenting drive to deliver value.
- Strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility in accomplishing the organisation's goal. Is confident and will roll-up his/her sleeves to drive success
- Able to get things done in a quick-paced environment. Be transparent and open around what doesn't work and what does
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills (successfully lead and managed end-to-end technology services and or technology operations) with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise
- Experience of developing a people strategy, influencing relevant stakeholders and decision makers, and executing decisions efficiently and consistently
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation; technical reporting writing across various types of target audiences
- Knowledge of Clarity & ePMO standards
- Domain knowledge in technical project delivery preferred
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field or an MBA
- Confident, proactive and responsible
- Tactfully communicate sensitive information
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
Desirable but not Essential
- 2-4 years banking experience as a Project Manager, preferably in the Static / Market Data implementations like Asset Control, Golden Source, ESM.
- Deep understanding of project management and business development
- Understand enterprise financial analysis
- Aptitude to learn technology project activities, technical terms and communication with technical professionals
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.