- GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum + benefits package
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley
- 01 nov. 17 2017-11-01
Opportunity to join one of Europe's leading asset management firms in their communications team.
The overall purpose of this role is to develop and manage the firms PR strategy and promote the business to the external market. This person will be expected to work closely with senior stakeholders and other internal stakeholders; working collaboratively to achieve overall enhanced brand reputation in the market through executing an effective external communication strategy with this person will manage. The investment manager has a very good reputation in the market for internal mobility and work life balance.
They will work with stakeholders in the wider marketing team to create engaging content and identify opportunities for the business to pursue. Beyond this,
- Develop and manage the firm's media strategy for external communications intended for institutional, direct to consumer and retail clients with emphasis on digital channels
- Implement and manage the press and social media strategy; including developing and delivering a regular pipeline of news across key media channels.
- Campaigns - plan, develop, and implement targeted media plans to support marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Content - Produce, prepare and deliver engaging content in a timely fassion such as presse releases, articles, and blogs to promote the firm across its target market and maximise coverage and traffic to the firms public website.
- Relationships - In charge of managing and working alongside the firms chosen PR agency
- Budgets - Manage the media relations budget for the team.
For an informal conversation to discuss this role in some more detail then please get in touch on 020 7092 0010 or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.