Panjiva Product Specialist - EMEA
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S&P Global
- 11 déc. 18
Panjiva Product Specialist - EMEA
The Role: Panjiva Product Specialist
This role has been created to help Sales Executives and Relationship Managers connect relevant Market Intelligence capabilities to workflow needs of users, communicate the value proposition of our solutions and support Product Management with new product launches and Go-to-Market (GTM) strategies.
The Location: London
You will report to the Global Commercial Director for the Non-Financial Corporates segment. The Commercial Director and Product Specialist team is composed of experienced professionals who understand our clients and are passionate about delivering quality data through high performing platform solutions. The business has a casual and friendly atmosphere and an entrepreneurial spirit. We value teamwork and it is crucial that you are a team player in order to be successful.
Product Specialists play a crucial role within the organization. You are the subject matter expert on your area of expertise. You keep the sales team abreast of current market trends and how/where our solutions may be in more/less demand. Your work benefits clients' businesses to the extent they derive value from product solutions you help deliver. You also play a critical part in collecting feedback on product performance, content and functionality from the marketplace and relaying it to the Panjiva and Supply Chain Product Managers. The result, and the ultimate aim of your role, is to drive growth for S&P Global.
What's in it for you?
This position entails working with our MI Commercial and Product Management teams to achieve maximum profitability and growth by effectively training prospective clients on our platform and other Market Intelligence desktop solutions that support the relevant workflows. You will travel to meet a wide array of users and learn about their challenges, and then communicate throughout the process to train/coach them, help deliver product solutions that help achieve their business objectives, collect feedback and identify new usage opportunities. Your remuneration will be a mix of base salary and bonus with a significant out performance upside.
What we are looking for:
A successful candidate will possess deep knowledge of the Panjiva desktop and content set. Ideally you would complement this knowledge with an understanding of and experience working within the client segments we deliver our solutions to (Capital Markets, Commercial Banking and Insurance or Non-Financial Corporates).
You will be responsible for supporting the commercial goals and strategy for the Panjiva content set. You will regularly meet with users at both current and prospective clients. You should exhibit a deep understanding of the client segment and the related departments and workflows, which will enable you to "speak the clients' language" and effectively solve problems. A balance of analytical and communication skills is important for this role.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Proficiency with the diagnostic sales process and ability to apply its principles and techniques when engaging with a prospect or client.
- Support existing clients with a strong focus on net renewal rate. Respond to client questions in a timely manner, help clients get the most out of our products and work with Sales and Relationship Management to drive usage and adoption of products across the client organization.
- Assist the trial process with understanding of the client's workflow, and how our solutions enhance that workflow.
- Conduct desktop product demos as needed and help design the best solution to fit a prospect's or client's needs.
- Partner closely with Product Management, Legal and Client Support teams to provide feedback and rank enhancement requests, assist with contract issues or coordinate client support requests as needed. Collaborate across borders with other Product Specialists serving in similar capacities.
- Learn and understand new product enhancements and relevant datasets as they are deployed through our platforms, and communicate the advantages of these products and datasets effectively to clients and prospects.
- Develop a complete understanding of competitors' products and be able to articulate Market Intelligence's relative capabilities.
- Degree in a numerate discipline such as Finance, Accounting, Economics, or equivalent experience is required.
- Familiarity with the Panjiva platform or working knowledge of supply chain workflow.
- Familiarity with industry-leading analytical and data and delivery platforms used within the Capital Markets segment. Knowledge of Capital IQ and SNL products (data, platforms, Add-ins, or feeds) is a plus.
- Excellent communication, training and presentation skills.
- Experience in a client-facing, goal oriented role.
- Fluency in English is a requirement; other European or Asian language ability is highly sought after.
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person's ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.