Private Finance is an independent whole of market mortgage advisory, providing expert advice and a high-quality service to discerning clients. We are growing our advisory team and looking to make some key hires, including paraplanners, to complement this period of growth.
Paraplanner’s are critical to the day-to-day running of the business and the role is client facing, and key in maintaining the exceptional service offering we provide our clients.
As a Paraplanner your duties will consist of:
- Assisting the brokers allocated to you.
- Undertaking client fact finding, research, presentation of solutions and application submissions.
- Cases to be 100% compliant in all cases and meet Private Finance internal file checking procedure.
- Fulfil the requirements of the company’s Training and Competence programme including maintaining an up-to-date record of Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- To achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), including quality of advice (ensuring all files meet Private Finance file composition requirements, right first time (ensuring documentation is correct upon submission), CRM maintenance, high levels of customer support and working to deadline, with all files are submitted for initial checking within Company standard timeframes.
- Administration, progression, and case management.
- Using the company’s customer relationship management system (CRM) to maintain compliance and accurate record keeping.
- Treating customers fairly at all times.
- Representing the company upon request.
- Complying with the regulatory requirements.
- Maintaining the utmost professionalism at all times.
As a Paraplanner you will be expected to demonstrate relevant disciplines, skills, and knowledge:
- Managing confidential and sensitive information: honesty, integrity and reliability is a fundamental requirement.
- Maintaining a detailed knowledge and understanding of the firm’s record keeping requirements.
- High level IT (including telecoms) skills covering any infrastructure, hardware, software, and systems which the company might use.
- Excellent numerical and written communication skills.
- Being able to accept high level briefs and work unsupervised.
- Understanding of the FCA regulatory framework in relation to the advice process with the ability to review and monitor.
- Understanding of FCA regulated firm business risks with particular focus on policy adherence.
To apply, please send your CV, alongside a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org