- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wells Fargo
- 06 août 18 2018-08-06
Wells Fargo provides middle market, large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of international solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services. Wells Fargo operates from 42 countries and territories outside of the U.S., including branches in Ireland, Beijing, Cayman Islands, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), Hong Kong, London and Seoul. EMEA Controllers group is responsible for all regulatory, external and management reporting requirements in the region. The team provides local support for varied financial service business lines.
This is an opportunity for a part qualified accountant to contribute and learn within an established team in a market leading institution
- Perform financial control tasks such as analytical review, transaction analysis and reconciliations.
- Produce monthly financial control reports, including substantiation of GL balances, revenue analysis and business line commentary.
- Provide support to the regulatory reporting team in delivering monthly and quarterly returns.
- Produce monthly financial accounts for management review.
- Prepare annual entity budgets.
- Provide periodic financial forecasts to group tax.
- Assist in the preparation of annual statutory accounts.
(Note: In addition to these functions, employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required).
Market Skills and Certifications
- Part-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Degree educated (finance/accounting related an advantage).
- Ambition for a career as an accounting professional within the financial services industry.
- An interest and understanding of the financial services industry and related products.
- Experience within a financial services firm
- Strong excel skills.
- Works well within a team.
- Intuitive, fast learner.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with a team structure.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good time management & organisational skills.