Part Qualified Syndicate Accountant
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- B&FS Finance
- 13 nov. 17 2017-11-13
Major London market client based central London are looking to hire a part qualified syndicate accountant.
This involves timely posting to the general ledger, performing Balance Sheet reconciliations, preparing management information on a regular and ad hoc basis, preparing information for Audit Committee reporting, contributing information required as part of reporting to Lloyd’s of London, engaging and supporting specific finance projects (as applicable)
Accounting: ensuring the Syndicate and companies’ general ledgers are accurate and closed for month/quarter/year end in a controlled and timely manner and in accordance with Group Finance Operations deadlines. This will involve timely posting to the general ledger, timely reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts from source data to the general ledger.
- Internal financial reporting: production of month/quarter/year end reporting packs for group reporting, reporting to ultimate parent and reporting to the Audit Committee; working with the FP&A team to produce commentary for results.
- Quality assurance: self-review of own work, quality oversight of output of peers as necessary; execute and evidence controls over financial reporting process, maintain process notes, production of audit files with appropriate evidence for each general ledger account to facilitate manager review.
- Stakeholder management: ongoing management of stakeholders is important in the timely delivery of financial reporting.
- Technical knowledge: remain up to date with IFRS and UK GAAP accounting standards and financial reporting requirements.
- Ongoing development of the team: contributing to the development and improvement of the tools used by the Syndicate Finance Operations team including processing transactions and as part of the financial reporting process; supporting the Syndicate Finance Manager in raising other colleagues’ awareness of the work carried out by the Syndicate Finance Operations team.