Payments Advisor - Cash Services
- Jan 08, 2021
Immediate Hire - Payments Advisor - Cash Services - Card and Interbank Payments Ecosystem - Working From Home - Apply Within
Principal Payments Policy Advisor (Cash Services)
Morgan McKinley are pleased to be supporting our client in their search for a principal payments policy advisor focussing on cash services.
The Principal will work as a policy advisor on the wholesale cash supply chain. The candidate will work with and support the various members of the cash services unit to co-ordinate activity of policy issues relating to supply and use of cash.
- Knowledge and experience of the cash sector
- Understands the importance on 3rd party stakeholders in the ecosystem
- Understand payments, cards, interbank payments
- Knowledge of where policy issues interact with cash policy issues
- Able to act as a subject matter expert and credibly represent the company at various external events with speeches, conference panels and stakeholder discussions
- Project management experience - able to design and run projects and workstreams
- Able to identify commercial opportunities
- Able to manage complex internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication skills
This is a 9 month FTC position with the option to be extended to a permanent position. The role will continue to be remote working but the successful candidate will be required to travel to London for meetings or external events as suitably required, dependent on government guidelines.
If the above sounds of interest, kindly apply or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.