Payroll Assistant (16581)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Fitch Ratings
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
Payroll Assistant (16581)
The Fitch Group, headquartered in New York and London, is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of:
- Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research;
- Fitch Solutions, a leading provider of credit market data, analytical tools and risk services, including BMI Research, providing country risk and industry analysis specializing in emerging and frontier markets; and
- Fitch Learning, a provider of learning and development solutions for the global financial services industry.
Fitch Group is 100% owned by the Hearst Corporation.
Fitch Group finance team operates under a matrix management structure with regional and functional heads. There are four regions: US, Latin America, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, complying with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which operating, and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws.
The Finance Department in London is a team of over 60 members with responsibility for all financial and accounting requirements of the Fitch Group's UK and certain EMEA, Asia Pacific and North America subsidiaries. The London Payroll team, part of the Finance Department, are responsible for the operation of the payrolls on ADP Globalview of all Fitch Group UK companies (currently 4 monthly payrolls), plus certain overseas and expat payrolls.
The London Payroll team comprises two Payroll Assistants, reporting to a Payroll Manager, and is seeking an experienced replacement for a Payroll Assistant who is leaving Fitch. The Payroll team work closely with both the Human Resources team and other members of the Finance team to ensure accurate and timely flow of information.
Hence responsibilities would include:
- processing and completing the monthly payroll processes for approx. 800 employees within the agreed timeframes;
- accurate and timely input of payroll data including; overtime, benefits and bonuses, new starters, leavers and contractual amendments in accordance with HR records;
- preparing and processing the monthly payroll entries in the Fitch Group accounting system (SAP) and monthly reconciliation of payroll related control accounts on SAP;
- assisting with pensions and other benefits administration as required, including uploads to pension providers and payment of contributions;
- preparing and processing payroll related payments on the Fitch Group's electronic banking system with HSBC;
- dealing with internal and external payroll queries within a timely and professional manner;
- assisting with the completion and delivery of all yearend payroll related tax reporting, including preparation of P11Ds.
- ad hoc payroll related tasks as and when required.
- relevant experience working as a Payroll Administrator, with broad experience across all aspects of an in-house payroll function
- highly numerate, you will have good general office skills and strong attention to detail
- good time management, with the ability to prioritize workload and work to deadlines
- ADP Globalview or similar payroll systems experience expected
- experience of payroll control reconciliations and journal entries preparation and input into SAP or similar accounting systems
- IAB Level 1 Certificate in Payroll or AAT Certificate in Bookkeeping preferred
- good communication skills, verbal and written
- self-motivated, self-reliant and with a hands on approach
Hours of work:
9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Flexibility required, including additional hours as appropriate to meet reporting deadlines
30 North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London