- CDI, Plein-temps
- Schroders Investment Management
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Base Salary + Pension + Benefits + Bonus
Schroders Distribution IT group are seeking a qualified architect who has been working with Pega software extensively. The ideal candidate will be Pega certified and be able to provide technical guidance, mentor others and work closely with stakeholders on implementing the Pega software at Schroders.
IT at Schroders is not just about technology; it's about problem solving using cutting edge technology to support the business and deliver high end solutions. We encourage innovation and value excellence. We are a global function that is managed locally and this allows us to develop and deploy systems and processes across our international offices. To learn how we have grown, explore our interactive timeline to see how we have been shaping financial futures since our very beginnings.
We also recognise that successfully balancing personal and professional commitments brings out the best in our teams and therefore all roles in Global Technology are reviewed for suitability for flexible working arrangements, with this specific opportunity available to applicants from 3 to 5 days per week. We passionately believe that individual performance is enhanced by embracing the whole individual and structuring a working environment that supports them.
Schroders are engineering their global Client On-boarding process for the digital age using PEGA as the core platform. As a result we are seeking PEGA developers to build and integrate a solution for Schroders based on PEGA Cloud which is hosted on Amazon Web Services.
Working in a Scaled Agile (SAFe) environment, this is likely to be up to a two year high profile strategic global program with likelihood of the PEGA platform expanding across other areas of the business. Working closely with the business you will take user stories, workflows and case types and through programme increments, epics and sprints, engineer a solution. We are establishing a PEGA Centre of Excellence with a team who will have a clear career pathway and be PEGA certified developers and architects.
As the first member of the development team, you will play a pivotal role in developing the team and solution.
General and Technical Skills:
You will be a PEGA SME hands-on developer and will have been involved in PEGA implementations, ideally in a financial services environment (although not mandatory).
• PEGA certified with good experience in PEGA development, work flows and PEGA Rules Process Commander (PRPC 7.x)
• Hands-on experience in integrating PRPC to third-party systems using integration-connectors like SQL, SOAP, JMS and HTTP
• Deep knowledge in design, migration and deployment of PRPC
• Hand-on experience in PRPC debugging tools such as tracer utility, clipboard, System Management Application (SMA), DB Trace and PEGA Log Analyser
• Excellent Knowledge on PRPC features, both on BPM and BRE side. Well versant with release to release features
• Good knowledge on all rule types, UI and correspondence features.
• Good knowledge of PRPC integration capabilities and able to use integration wizards
• Performance tuning and optimization of PRPC implementations: Ability to use application pre-flight tool, PAL, DB Trace, Profiler tool, SMA console, PEGA AES
• Knowledge of SAFe Agile development framework and delivery models
• Computer information systems or related field of study– Sound knowledge of technologies such as (MS SQL Server, C#, HTML5, Java Script, Cosmos DB)
• Experience of Visual Studio Team Services or Team Foundation Server
There is lots of scope for progression in the role which includes potential global mobility and being party of a new team, you will set the standards to which others develop and be part of building out a successful PEGA Centre of Excellence.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.